Snappy and clean online translation editor.
- concurrent work on translations
- custom filters of any complexity
- sort modes
- magic scroll with key index on hover
- project chat and key comments with user @mentions
- placeholder and HTML highlighter and validator
- string length limiter
- spelling and grammar check in 20+ languages
- inline machine translations by Google, Yandex, and Microsoft Translator
- key editor
- mass actions
- find and replace in translations
- duplicate finder
- translation history
- up/downvoting for translations
- translation memory widget
- files widget
- tasks widget
- and much more...
This view is very useful for team leaders and contributors working with multiple languages simultaneously, as it offers a unique opportunity to preview and edit all language translations at once.
This view provides maximum space and allows you to focus when working with single language translations. Choose the reference language and the contribution language in the top bar.
Lokalise supports modification of keys. To change key names or properties, simply click on the key name in the editor. Please note, this option is only available to project owners and can be globally deactivated in project settings.
There is a checkbox on the left side of each key. You can select multiple keys and perform a mass action with the selection. The blue floating bar with available mass actions pops up once you select a key.
Use magic scroll on the right side to quickly navigate through keys. You can hover the mouse over the scroll bar to see which key it would navigate to. Use the Remember position in project button to automatically save your position as you leave the editor, so it returns you to the same position following a page reload.