Using this integration, you may send selected event activity to a Slack channel in your team.
Configuring Slack Integration
- Navigate to More > Integrations.
- Find Slack and click Connect.
- Press the Connect button.
- You will need to grant the application permissions to access your workspace. Please note that you may choose a different workspace using dropdown at the top right corner of the page.
- Next choose a channel to post messages to.
- Click Allow to grant the necessary permissions.
- Choose one or more events to notify about.
- Click Save changes. Slack integration is up and running! You should also see a message "<Username> added an integration to this channel: Lokalise webhooks" in the selected Slack channel.
- To add another Slack integration with different options, click Add another handler.
- To remove the integration, click Remove integration.
Notifies whenever translation was updated or reviewed. Once selected, allows to choose one or more languages. To notify about all languages, leave the field empty.
User has updated LanguageName (locale) translation of KeyName in ProjectName
Notifies whenever project translation data was imported (uploaded), exported (downloaded), or when a project snapshot was taken.
User has created project snapshot in ProjectName
Notifies whenever translation keys are added, modified, or removed. Also, notifies about new key comments.
User has added key KeyName to ProjectName
Notifies when a task is created, closed, deleted, or when a task language is closed.
User has created task TaskName in ProjectName
Notifies when a language was added, removed, or when its settings were changed.
User has added LanguageName (locale) to ProjectName
Notifies when a project contributor was added or removed.
User has invited UserEmail to ProjectName
Notifies when a translation order was created or completed.
User has created ProviderName translation order (OrderNumber) for OrderPrice in ProjectName