No company in the world is excluded from getting support requests in foreign languages every now and then. For most companies though, the share of each language is often not big enough to justify hiring support specialists fluent in these languages.
Still, who doesn't want to start dealing with their foreign-language leads and users right away by adding an app to their Zendesk Support, without having to spend thousands of dollars?
Here comes the solution from Lokalise, a B2B SaaS platform for localization automation.
The good news is that you do not need to have an account with Lokalise. Install the app from the Zendesk Marketplace, and that's it!
Instant two-way translation
Translations of incoming and outgoing messages without delay.
Free to use
Install the app from the Zendesk Marketplace and get all the benefits without paying a cent.
Start talking to your customers right away: the entire translation process takes place in the internal notes or via the sidebar app.
How it works
- Lokalise automatically detects the language of the ticket and instantly translates incoming messages to your base language.
- You can change the language of the ticket and your base language using the settings in the sidebar app. It is also possible to add other languages spoken by your team as non-translatable.
- Agents start internal notes with ! in order to have their messages translated into the language of the ticket.
- Your customers get replies in real time.
- Click Install from the Zendesk Marketplace.
- Open an existing ticket and click Authorize in the app sidebar.
- There is no need to subscribe with any third-party service.
- All new tickets will be automatically translated.