Lokalise offers several translation providers which can help with translating your app or website into the most popular languages. Simply upload your source files to the project and use the Orders menu to get an instant quote. Pay for the words to be translated starting from €0.07/word.
Let's get started
Click the Orders menu to get an instant translation quote for any of your projects.
Choose one of the translation providers – Lokalise, Gengo, Google or DeepL.
The Lokalise translation team are experts in mobile app, software, e-learning, website, multimedia and game localization. Translations in over 90 languages are available. We combine advanced technology with a network of verified in-country expert translators and localization engineers.
This is the recommended choice if you want the translators to dig deeper (e.g. download your app/visit a website, read through it etc.). Translators will also use Lokalise UI to perform the translations. They can be reached in Lokalise Project Chat (@Lokalise Translation Team). Moreover, we offer a lifetime translation guarantee. It means that you may contact our support team any time and request corrections for poorly done job. We will investigate internally and, if the the problems will be detected, our translators will perform corrections for you free of charge!
Note: The minimum order price is $10, so the amount of words is not considered in this case.
At Gengo, the mission is to provide language services to everyone and connect a global community. The network is made up of over 18,000 translators who are tested and qualified to meet stringent project standards. Translators are based around the world and in every timezone, which enables us to support over 35 languages and work towards the Gengo mission. Visit website
This is an affordable provider suitable for generic translations, like emails, blogs, articles etc. Note, however, that for Gengo a strict 120-hour "reject or approve" period applies. It means that after the order is delivered, all corrections have to be requested within 120 hours.
Google Translate with neural machine translation support (NMT). NMT is not available for all language pairs yet. Visit website
DeepL Pro neural machine translation. Visit website
You can choose a project for translation from the drop-down menu. Gengo also offers you the possibility to upload Acrobat (.pdf), Excel (.xls, xlsx), Open Office (.odt), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx), Plain text (.txt), Word (.doc, .docx), and Rich Text Format (.rtf) documents.
Choose the source language.
Add target languages (those which the project has to be translated to). Hit Add all languages to add all the existing languages of the project. You may also add a new language by clicking on the language field.
Include in order
Choose what has to be included in the order from the drop-down menu. The filtering options are Untranslated strings, Hidden from contributors, Only reviewed strings or Unverified strings.
Filter by tags
Only the keys with the specified tags will be included in the order.
- Translation only by a native professional linguist — the chosen keys will be translated by a professional. The result will not be reviewed by another specialist.
- Translation + Bilingual revision by a second native professional linguist — the chosen keys will be translated by a professional. The result will be reviewed by another specialist using the source language text.
- Bilingual editing — your existing translation will be reviewed and corrected using the source text.
- Monolingual proofreading — your existing translation will be reviewed but without using the source text.
Native speaker — translation will be done by a native speaker.
- Professional translator — translation will be done by a professional who might not be a native speaker.
- Machine translation — this is the only option for neural network translation. Please note that it is not possible to review your translation using Google Translate.
- Machine translation — this is the only option for neural network translation. Please note that it is not possible to review your translation using DeepL.
The order summary shows you how many keys and words the order contains, the price per word in each language and the total price along with the estimated delivery time.
Mid-size project translations are usually delivered within 24 hours. Once the translation is done, you will receive a notification email. If a translator has a question or a comment, you will also receive an email.